If you’re looking to get started with low code and no code technology, it’s important to understand what it is and how it can help you.
Put simply, low code and no code technology refers to software platforms that allow users to create applications without having to write any code.
This means that even those with no coding experience can build sophisticated applications without needing to hire a developer.
There are a number of benefits to using low code and no code technology.
- It drastically reduces the amount of time and money required to develop an application.
- It makes it possible for non-technical users to create applications without needing any coding knowledge.
- Finally, it enables rapid prototyping and iteration, so you can quickly test out new ideas and features without having to go through a lengthy development process.
If you’re interested in exploring low code and no code technology, then there are a few platforms you can check out.
- Bubble: Bubble is a no-code tool that lets you build SaaS (software as a service) platforms, marketplaces and CRMs without writing any single line of code.
- Google Appsheet: Created by Google, AppSheet is an application that provides a no-code development platform for application software, which allows users to create mobile, tablet, and web applications using data sources like Google Drive, DropBox, Office 365, and other cloud-based spreadsheet and database platforms.
- Glide: Glide lets you build custom powerful with no code in minutes.
- Appian: Appian is the unified platform for change. We accelerate customers’ businesses by discovering, designing, and automating their most important processes.
- Mendix: Mendix is another to build a low-code platform used by businesses to develop mobile & web apps at scale.
- OutSystems: OutSystems is a Low-code development platform which provides tools for companies to develop, deploy and manage omnichannel enterprise applications
All of these platforms offer free trials, so you can try them out before committing to anything. So why not give them a go today and see how easy it is to build an app without any coding experience?